Funeral service with a compassionate, sympathetic and professional manner.
Our Simple Full Cremation or Burial Service provides for a full but dignified funeral:
- Bringing the person who has died in to our care from their final place of rest
- Care, preparation and laying to rest of the deceased
- You are welcome to visit your loved one at any time that is suitable to you, by prior arrangement (although there may be restrictions under some circumstances)
- Meeting to discuss arrangements and advice on certification, registration and other documentation
- All administrative & legal paperwork
- The payment of the necessary disbursement fees
- Reception and care of the floral tributes and list of donors if required
- Provision and payment of Doctors certificates
- Oak, Elm or Mahogany veneered coffin from FSC resources
- Transport of deceased to the Crematorium in a formal Hearse
- Crematorium costs
- Provision and attendance of pall bearers and Funeral Director
- Setting up a memorial website in memory of the person who has died, to enable friends and loved ones to leave messages of condolence and support, and to make charitable donations online to a chosen charity/charities in memory of the deceased.
- Provision of ashes in a Scatter Tube or biodegradable container
- Minister or Celebrant to conduct the service
The complete cost of this service is £2,300 This price is fully inclusive.
“In some cases a simple, no frills funeral service is all that is required. Just because a simple service is all that is needed, doesn’t mean that it can’t be eco-friendly and carried out with dignity and respect”
Not included in the above simple funeral are additional services such as:
- Solid Wooden Ashes Casket or Urn
- Limousine(s) or additional cars
- Order of Sevice design and printing
- Floral Tributes
- Newspaper announcements/acknowledgments
- Booking or payment of Wake venue or catering
- Arrangements and administration for the interment of ashes
- Any other services requested
We do understand however, that not everyone has the means to fund the simple funeral as listed, especially if the person has died unexpectedly or without having made provision for their funeral.
We believe that every person has the right to a dignified and compassionate funeral, regardless of their financial status.
If you feel that you are being challenged by the high costs of a funeral, please do come and talk to us. There may be ways in which we can help you and we will never turn anyone away if we can find a way of helping.
Should you qualify for financial assistance from the DWP, we would recommend that you contact them to obtain a decision as to how much you will receive towards the funeral cost.
Should you choose a more expensive option please be aware that anything exceeding the DWP payment will have to be met by the yourselves. While we are arranging the funeral we can assist you on completing the claim form – you can download one from here or we can provide you with one.
Simple Family Service
With our Simple Family Cremation Service, you can not only join us at the Crematorium, but you can hold your own private funeral service in whatever way is fitting for the memory and character of your loved one.
The price of the Direct Cremation is kept low because we can pass on the cost benefits of the savings the Crematorium offer when booking an early morning service time – usually before 10.00 am.